Friday, June 11, 2010

Eden Fantasys: Kissa Glass Vibrator Review!


I've been a huge fan of Eden Fantasys since I first became acquainted with it around Christmas time last year. It is now one of the few adult toys websites I trust! So imagine how surprised I was to hear that they had come out with their first branded sex toy ever, the Kissa Glass Vibrator, and I had the opportunity to review it!

The beautiful Kissa arrived very discreetly in the mail, just like all items do from Eden Fantasys. I did not waste a second opening the package and observed the Kissa closely. First of all, it's a BEAUTIFUL toy! If it didn't look like a sex toy, I swear I would want to display it in my dining room hutch for all to see. It's made of tempered glass, is about the size of the palm of my hand but certainly not compact and slightly on the thick size. It also comes with a black velvet pouch with a drawstring and clasp enclosure which is great for storing the Kissa discreetly in your drawers. There are textured nubs on the tip and swirly ribbed texture on its side. The Kissa only requires a single AA battery which is inserted in the battery compartment located at the bottom of the vibrator. It comes with three vibration levels which you can change even during use with a simple click of the push button located at the bottom.

I'm a huge fan of glass toys because they are very hygienic, easy to clean and terrific for temperature play. The textured nubs on the tip of the vibrator's head are so amazing and can be very arousing whether used internally or externally. Literally, you can feel its wide textured head just open you up as you insert it inside you. Also, the vibrations are on the weak side so I barely ever used the first and second vibration intensity levels. The vibrations on the highest setting did feel amazing on the clitoris but it didn't do much for me in the other erogenous zones.

Overall, the Kissa is a top quality vibrator although I do wish it was slightly longer to allow for deeper penetration and still leave plenty of handling space at the end. It's certainly not for G-Spot play if that's what you're looking for. Also, I prefer my vibrators to have stronger vibrations as the "buzz" on this one was not enough to make me orgasm as quickly as other vibrators can. It doesn't pack quite a punch, however, I do love how quiet it is! I've used this all over the house (ssshhhhh don't tell my house mates!) and no one suspected a thing! This is one vibrator I reach for very often and will continue to do so. At $29.99, I would say it's worth it for what it does!

If this is the first toy Eden Fantasys has come out with, I can only imagine what they'll make next. It only has to get better from here! :-)


product picture
Glass vibrator by EdenFantasys
Material: Tempered glass
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.



Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment